AHOY SYSTEMS is a manufacturer for WiFi based Ammonia sensors for smart toilets / bet wetting detection.
WiFi ammonia(NH3) sensor
WiFi-ammonia(NH3) sensor is a low-cost sensor which can be used indoors to detect presence of ammonia in air. Timely detection of ammonia can prevent foul smell in toilets and prevent disease / bed sours for elderly. Several configurable parameters allow you to tweak data reporting and set alarm thresholds in this device.
- Available in DIN RAIL wall mount enclosures
- Available with microUSB 5v DC power input for use with normal phone chargers
- Configurable LED indicators
- Available as white-labeled modems under your brand
- Certifications: EIRP certifications, CE
WiFi ammonia(NH3) sensor use cases
- Public toilets
- Elderly care - bed wetting detection
- Foor processing industries
- Food stores
- Agricultural applications and greenhouse monitoring
- HVAC control systems