Remote display management systems enables an organization to control display devices installed at geographically distributed locations.
The system supports slide shows, movies, textual displays that can be pre-programmed and scheduled to run in loop or at pre-determined times.
- 24 hour control
- Scheduled content - Allows earl upload of content that is synced with display systems
- Efficient asset management
- Save time and costs
- Secure server hosting
- Analyse with reports, history and statistics
- Schedule tasks
Use cases for remote display management
- Banks - To control currency exchange rates in various branches
- Restaurant chains - Control display menus over POS counters
- Retail brands - Run regional promotional offers from head office.
- Employee training systems - Run videos are pre-determined time slots
AHOY's Remote display management kit
- WR400 with media play app for each display unit
- Access to Remote Display Management Portal
Each to implement remote display management system
At each site
At the cloud portal
- Plug-in the WR400 hdmi output into your TV display or monitor.
- Configure Wi-fi access in WR400 OR connect WR400 ethernet port with LAN at your site.
- Enter ID/Key of each WR400 that is shipped to you.
- Group the displays for each future content syncronization.
- Upload your content in the media library.
- Create a display schedule for looping content or run at specific slots
Please use the contact form below to get a quote for your requirements.