AHOY SYSTEMS is a manufacturer for LoRa/LoRaWAN based data loggers and sensors.
Devices are available for most LoRaWAN frequencies including European 868Mhz/ US915Mhz / AU914Mhz / AU923Mhz
LoRa nonc sensor
NONC(Normal Open Normal Close) are sensing devices that allow reporting of alarms on CCMS(Centralized Control Management Systems).
Ahoy's LoRa NONC device comes with 4 NONC ports on each device. This allows seamless monitoring of upto 4 alarms using a single device.
- DIN rail, wallmount, table mount options available for enclosures
- Available in IP56(Indoor use) or IP65(outdoor use) enclosures
- Available with battery powered non-rechargeable and replacable battery system
- Available with rechargeable battery and microUSB 5v power input for use with normal phone chargers
- Options available for local LED indicators or closed junction box device
- LoRa NONC device certifications: EIRP certification, CE, RF , IP65, IP66, drop test and vibration test.
LoRa nonc sensor use cases
- For use with power transformers for monitoring of thermal alarm and oil monitoring
- For use with industrial equipment to monitor equipment status
- For use with door open/close, cabinet open/close monitoring
- For use with button panels